|1|| || |
Must: Shirts/Pants, Shorts/Skirts, Belts, Undergarments, Handkerchiefs, Socks, Shoes, Slippers.
Optional: Night suit/gown, Lingerie, Jacket, Thermals(for cold/wintry destinations), Ties.
|2|| || |
Must: Shaving Cream, Razor, Toothpaste, Toothbrush, Comb, Deodorant, Soap, Moisturizer, Towel.
Optional: Perfume, Hair Dryer/Gel, Makeup kit, Shampoo, Sanitary pads, Floss, Mosquito repellent.
|3|| || |
Travel Tickets/Picture ID:
Must: Air/Train/Hotel/Car rental confirmations, Picture ID, Passport with valid visa if international travel.
Optional: Travel Insurance & Medical Insurance policy (Usually for International Travel).
|4|| || |
Must: Cell phone, Phone charger, Laptop & Laptop Power Cord (Business travel).
Optional: Camera, Camera battery charger, 110 Voltage adaptor, Extra battery/ cells.
|5|| || |
Must: Magazine, Book, Spectacles/ Lenses (if applicable).
Optional: Spare Spectacles/ Lenses, Sunglasses, Religious (Bhagwat Gita, Bible, Quran…).
|6|| || |
Must: Wallet/Purse, Cash, Debit/Credit Cards, Forex if international travel.
Optional: Travellers Cheques.
|7|| || |
Must: Pen, Notepad, Baggage locks, Watch, House Keys, Important contact numbers.
Optional: Umbrella, Maps, iPod, Headphone, Alarm Clock, Birth Control, Binoculars.
|8|| || |
Suggested: Band aids, Crocin/Combiflam for aches/pain, any medication prescribed by doctor.
Optional: Medicine for Motion Sickness.
|9|| || |
Suggested: Biscuits, Chips, Tea bags, Sugar, Milk powder, Water bottle, Cold drinks.
Optional: Water Jug, Toothpicks.
|10|| || |
Home checklist before leaving:
- Newspapers: Stop newspaper delivery or have neighbours pick them up.
- Milk: Stop milk delivery.
- Plants: Ensure alternate arrangements for watering plants.
- Refrigerator: Empty refrigerator with all perishables.
- Garbage: Throw garbage.
- Bills: Make sure your electricity, credit card, phone bills are paid.
- Gadgets: Unplug electrical gadgets especially iron, ACs, microwave, geysers, computer.
- Valuables: Store cash, jewellery in a safe place.
- Pet: Secure pet with a trusted friend or rented kennel.
- Secure Access Points/Keys: Lock all doors/windows. May give keys to a trusted friend/relative.