Experience The Simplicity: On infolona, you get common information most people need in a brief less than 1 page summary format.
Not only that, the information is validated by credible, experienced domain experts!
What users (like you) have been saying: For seeking information, we mostly use search engines and as we all know, they are great! But searching for 'common local information' is usually a time consuming process as we have to go through 'multiple pages'. Moreover, some links give outdated or not so useful information. So why can’t we have easy access to 'validated' information with high levels of accuracy? Few examples…
* After Class 12th school or after college entrance exam and course options?
* File complaint for home appliance repair?
* Answers to personal questions on sex, pregnancy, healthcare?
* Updates onkey sporting events?
* Movies release, ratings and video trailers?
* Top holiday destinations, fun and party places for family and friends?
* Compare home loan rates; car or bike prices… but please don’t make us fill a form?
* Uncluttered, simple view of stock markets and gold/silver prices from trusted exchange sources?
* School admission options near your locality?
* Online news updates from multiple credible sources?
* Solutions to personal problems?
* plus lots, lots of more common, useful information that most people need.
So what do we get at Infolona?
* Information that is relatively more accurate, relevant and easier to understand than what’s shown on any local search engine.
* Validated information that is unbiased, sourced from domain experts and not driven specifically by sponsors/advertisers.
* Information that we all need in our daily lives related to entertainment, news, sports, movies, sex, stock markets, education,
home/personal care, car/bike/driving details, pregnancy, healthcare, travel and more.
'Info+lona' means 'Take Information' (Name formed after combining Information+lona which in Hindi simply means 'Take'). Since going live, consumers from 40+ Indian and many international cities are gradually embracing Infolona. Some people ask...
* Is Infolona creating a search engine? Or
* Is it an online yellow pages platform?
Well, Infolona is neither! In fact, it complements global search engines by focusing on 'common local information' needs.
Infolona's Mission: Solving common problems faced by people.
Short & Simple: Infolona’s continuous quest to understand how consumers can benefit from the internet helps define their business strategy and explore innovative ways of delivering value to people.
Infolona's Founder: Conceptualized by Palash Jain but evolving based on inputs from the consumer masses. A former Google Director, he founded this company- 'Infolona Consumer Solutions Private Limited' in 2009. To access his LinkedIn profile: Click here
People Involvement: We are thankful to thousands of people for their contributions towards helping grow Infolona. Also, each feedback is read and taken seriously. Please drop us a line of feedback(will just take 30 seconds): Click here. Thanks and wishing you all the best.