1. Principles of Economics (Market Structure).
2. Mathematical Methods (Calculus, Variables etc.).
3. Statistical Methods (Probability & Distribution Theory).
4. Micro & Macro Economics.
5. Economic Development, Culture and Economy.
6. Econometrics (nature and scope).
7. Subsidiaries include Philosophy & related subjects.
1. Economic consulting and International Marketing
2. Jobs in banking and financial sectors.
3. Export/ Import companies, Customs. (J D Corporation,
Tata International etc.).
4. IAS, IFS, IRS etc. for Civil Services candidates.
5. Jobs in fields of Agricultural Economics, Econometrics.
1. Fundamentals of Journalism.
2. Psychology Basics.
3. Audio and Visual Media.
4. Reporting Methods (Theory & Field Work).
5. Editing and Media Management.
6. Advertising and Public Relations basics.
7. Subsidiaries include History, English, Psychology etc.
1. Creative/ Technical jobs in Print, Online, Audio, Visual
media. (Ogilvy and Mather, Google, Radio Mirchi etc.).
2. Corporate Communication, Media Relations jobs.
3. Advertising agencies- Creative Art/ Account
Management (e.g. Rediffusion-DY&R).
4. Teaching jobs in Government & private colleges.
5. Public Relations/ Branding related jobs.
6. TV Journalist Reporter/ Anchoring (Sony TV, MTV etc.).
BA (LANGUAGES: ENGLISH, HINDI ETC.)
You can select one of the languages you prefer. Generally language study includes:
1. History of Literature.
2. Language Functions and Gender.
3. The Relation Between Language and Literature.
4. Trends in Pre & Post-Independence Literature.
5. Culture, Society & Media.
6. Subsidiaries include another languages, History etc.
1. Corporate Communication, Print & Media jobs. (For
Example: Times Group, NDTV etc).
2. Teaching jobs in colleges (for NET or M.Phil. pass).
3. TV Journalist Reporter/Anchoring (Sony TV, MTV etc).
4. IAS, IRS etc. for Civil Services candidates.
5. Jobs in Central Institute of Indian Languages.
1. Basic Musical Concepts.
2. Historical & Theoretical Aspects of Music.
3. Musical Forms, Knowledge and Instruments.
4. Raga Comparison (Hindustani & Carnatic).
5. Music Appreciation. Practicals (Study and Recital).
6. Subsidiaries include Musicology, Instrumental Music or
1. Playback singers for movies.
2. Singers often host shows in TV channels.
3. Teaching jobs in schools & colleges.
4. Qualified singers can even take classes at home.
5. Jobs in the Government department of Culture.
6. Musicologist jobs in music research firms (ITC
Sangeet Research Academy).
1. Nature of Philosophy. Ethical Theories.
2. General & Social Psychology.
3. Logic and Scientific Methods.
4. Indian Philosophical Systems and problems.
5. Phenomenology & Existentialism.
6. Subsidiaries include Applied Yoga, Indian Religions,
Philosophy of Management or related subjects.
1. Management positions in the Health and Social Work
sector (Himalaya herbals, Give India etc.).
2. Administration jobs in Local, State or Central Govt.
3. Teaching & Research positions in institutions.
4. Journalists for Print or Visual media (e.g. Sun Pictures).
5. Information Officer positions in Public Sectors.
BA. POLITICAL SCIENCE
BA (POLITICAL SCIENCE)
1. Concepts, Scope & Theories of Political Science.
2. Ideologies (Anarchism, Fascism etc.).
3. Politics & Indian Government.
4. Political Thoughts. International Relations.
5. Public Administration Concepts & Theories.
6. Subsidiaries include General Economics, World History
or related subjects.
1. Aids to State and Federal Legislatures.
2. Federal or State Agency Specialist jobs.
3. Consultant in Banking, Financial, and Agricultural
sectors (Sriram Finance, SBT etc.).
4. Teaching jobs in colleges and business schools.
BA. SOCIAL WORK
BA (SOCIAL WORK)
1. Basics of Social Work. Social Psychology.
2. Communication and Personality Development.
3. Social Work Intervention - Basic & Auxiliary Methods.
4. Introduction of research in Social Work.
5. Subsidiaries include Social Work with HIV/AIDS, Social
Work with Women and Children or related subjects.
1. Consultant jobs in media companies (UTV, Balaji etc.).
2. Welfare Officers in Government & private firms.
3. Teaching jobs in colleges (NET pass).
4. Psychiatric social work in schools & other institutions.
1. Tourism Development & Management.
2. Ecology, Environment & Tourism.
3. Tourism Marketing.
4. Air Travel & Transport.
5. Foreign Language (French, Japanese, Spanish etc.).
6. Automation in Tourism, Aviation & Hospitality.
7. Subsidiaries include any one Foreign Language,
Alternative Development Strategies or related subjects.
1. Management jobs in travel agencies and hotels. (Akbar
Travels of India, Taj Group etc.).
2. Jobs in Tourism & Transport Development companies.
(Ministry of Tourism, Government of India etc.).
3. Marketing & Sales jobs in private firms . (Club
Mahindra travels, www.makemytrip.com etc.).
4. Customs department jobs (Export/Import).
5. Tours Management and Reservations.
BA. VOCATIONAL STUDIES
BA (VOCATIONAL STUDIES)
A course designed to train individuals based on their
skills. Courses include:
1. Management & Marketing of Insurance.
2. Small & Medium Enterprises.
3. Retail Business.
5. Different Universities provide different courses & syllabi.
1. Vocational schools offer different levels of certifications.
2. Jobs can be chosen based on your skills.
3. Positions related to Fashion Design, Retail/Counter sales
4. Website designing jobs.
BBA (BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION)
1. Business Organisation and System.
2. Business Statistics and Informatics.
3. Principles of Management & Management.
4. Business Laws. International Business.
5. Research Methodology.
6. Specialization (Finance, Marketing, HR etc.).
1. Managerial positions in the area of specialization.
2. Business Analyst positions (HAL, HCL, Wipro etc).
3. ERP Consultant in Corporates (Accenture, HCL etc).
4. Marketing and Sales jobs in Government & private
firms (Kotak Mahindra, Ranbaxy, Dell etc).
5. Start your own business.
BPED (BACHELOR OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION)
1. Principles of Physical Education.
2. Health Education. Scientific Principles of Coaching.
3. Kinesiology and Exercise Physiology.
4. Practicals (Included Games, Field Events, Yoga,
5. Subsidiaries include Management of Sports Injuries,
Fitness & Wellness or related subjects.
1. Government jobs for qualified Sports personnel
(Sports Council of India, Indian Railways etc.).
2. Coaches for Institutions and individuals.
3. Sports Manager jobs in private firms.
4. Managers in star hotel gymnasiums & Sports Centres.
5. Teaching jobs in colleges.